Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2 week weigh-in

Stats

weight: 274 lbs
height:5'9.5"
bmi: 40.45
chest (bra line): 43"
bust: 48.5"
neck: 15"
waist (we think...4 in above belly button): 48"
hips (this includes biggest part of butt and around to include bottom of stomach): 56.75"
upper arms(measured 6 in from elbow): R: 16" L : 15.5"
thighs (measured 9 in from knee): R: 27" L: 26.5"
calf (measured 12.5 in from bottom of heel): R: 17" L: 17"

Total weight loss: 5 lbs
Total inch loss: I gained 1.5"
Total BMI loss: .89

hmm....I gained in inches. I was going by the Atkins website on what I could and couldn't eat instead of what the book said this week. I also was relying more on the Atkin bars for snacks and whatnot. These bars do not follow the guidelines of what is acceptable in the book. I am going to go back to the book and eat strictly according to what the book says is ok to eat. I have been doing light exercises this week. I will step it up a notch exercising as well. Hopefully by combining the two I will see better results next week. ***Totals are determined from my beginning weight and inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment