Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fri & Sat

On Friday I decided to weigh myself...now I wasn't going to do this until I had been doing Atkins for a week, but I thought I would...you know, just to see. Friday morning was the beginning of the fourth day and I had already lost 5 pounds! I couldn't believe it! I was soooo stoked.

Saturday I was on the road for most of the day. I went to Wenatchee for a business meeting. It wasn't as difficult as I thought to stay below the 20 net carbs. However I did get most of my carbs from eating 5 Atkins bars.

Also, I was experiencing bursts of energy on both days.

I seem to have misplaced the foodlog for Friday, but my Total Daily Net Carbs was close to 15 carbs.

Saturday: What I ate:

4 grilled chicken breasts
3 cups of salad (iceberg lettuce): 1.2
1 small tomatoe diced: 3.2
4 black olives diced: 4.96
5 Atkins bars: 15
Total Daily Net Carbs: 19.96

No comments:

Post a Comment