Tuesday, February 16, 2010

One week Weigh-In

Stats

weight: 276.5 lbs
height:5'9.5"
bmi: 40.75
chest (bra line): 44"
bust: 48.25"
neck: 15"
waist (we think...4 in above belly button): 45"
hips (this includes biggest part of butt and around to include bottom of stomach): 56"
upper arms(measured 6 in from elbow): R: 15.5" L : 15.25"
thighs (measured 9 in from knee): R: 26" L: 27"
calf (measured 12.5 in from bottom of heel): R: 17" L: 17.5"

Total weight loss: 3 lbs
Total inch loss: 2.5"
Total BMI loss: .59

I'm thrilled to see that I lost in all areas! I would have lost more total inches, but my hips got bigger! lol! Probably because I haven't been walking as much as I use to. My other thought on this: I'm pretty sure I am retaining water. I have been drinking tons of water, but haven't been eliminating much fluids from my body. My goal for this week is to get my butt in gear and start working out. I will do some sort of physical activity at least every other day. Yup! Here is that accountability thing again! Now that the whole world knows, I have to do it!

3 comments:

  1. Nice Work Lavon!! Thats so exciting. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!! THAT'S AWESOME! It gets easier after the second and third week! HANG IN THERE! IT'S SO WORTH IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! Great job! See? You're seeing results already!

    ReplyDelete