Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 7

So today is day 7, the end of my first week. Tomorrow I weigh myself and measure myself. Kinda excited, kinda scared...but EXTREMELY happy I made it through the week. Today I was looking around on the internet for some recipes that would help with variety on deciding on what to eat. I am kinda limited on the things I am allowed to eat, but I found LOTS of great recipes. Many on the Atkins site, and many at this link http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=125868 I tried one recipe from each site and was pleased with both recipes. A word of caution though...Calculate the net carbs yourself...some of the net carbs will be different due to the different brands of products out there.

What I ate today!

Breakfast: 1/3 lb sausage & 1 egg scramble with 3T chedder cheese TNC: .6

Lunch: 1 hamburger patty with olive oil & vinegar dressing and dijon mustard TNC: 1

Dinner: 1/2 Pizza!* TNC: 9.4

Dessert: 3 oz Chocolate Smoothie* TNC: 4.89

Beverages: Lots of water...lost track of how much TNC: 0

Total Daily Net Carbs: 21.29
~YIKES! I didn't realize I went over...it was all the mozzarella cheese I put on the pizza, didn't realize it at the time, but that was the majority of the carbs on the pizza

Supplements: 1 multivitamin & 1 fish oil gel cap

* See Recipes Page

Observations

Overall, I feel healthy and have had bursts of energy today. However, I have been pooping alot and am VERY thirsty. I cant seem to quench my thirst and I have drank tons of water. I'm sure its just my body getting rid of some of the waste.

1 comment:

  1. Poop is a good thing! And keep drinking the water! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete