Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day

It was really cool that I didnt get any chocolate today. The only candy I got were some suckers for looks. They went to my son. However, today has been soooooo hard. I have been craving sweets like crazy! The cravings were actually physical...my body was beginning to really ache because I wanted to have sweets soooo badly. But I made it through! I didnt cheat at all!

What I ate Today

1/2 lb sausage mixed w/ 3 eggs, 3 T diced onion, 1/4 c diced green bell pepper, 3 mushrooms: 4.75
5 oz tuna with dijon mustard: 0
1 cucumber: 5
6 pieces of bacon: .2
2 burgers with bacon, cheddar cheese, dijon mustard, on 2 leaf lettuce: 1.9
1 stalk of celery with cream cheese: 1.8

Beverages: 80 oz water: 0
2 c decaf green tea: 0

Total Daily Net Carbs: 13.65

Supplements 1 multivitamin & 2 fish oil gel caps

2 comments: